Ambassadors are a very important part of your Chamber, and ambassadors are selected on the basis of their interest, dependability, integrity, energy, and communication skills. Ambassadors utilize those skills and provide a communication link between membership and your Chamber, as well as our community and your Chamber.
Ambassador roles include promoting membership, encouraging participation in Chamber functions, greeting members at events, attending Ribbon Cuttings, welcoming new members and performing other goodwill projects of your Chamber.
Your 2015 Chamber Ambassadors are:
- Angela Beck, Old National Bank
- Bill Schuhmacher, MutualBank
- Carolyn Grieves
- Debbie Webb, Indiana Public Radio
- Janel Schwartz, Spherion Staffing
- Jay Littler, Minnetrista
- Jeff Bryan, Alexandria Monroe Chamber of Commerce
- Michelle Deaton, Westminster Village
- Ranelle Cover, Total Performance Cleaning
- Ruth Pritchett, Anderson University
- Sarah McCord, Cardinal Capital Management, LLC
- Steve Perry, Steve Perry Enterprizes
- Tammy Singleton-Engle, Hoosier HomeCare
- Teala Shideler, Star Financial Bank
- Tim Williams, American Pest Professionals
- Tyler Ewing, Lynd Plaace Assisted Living
- Vickie Copley, PrimeTrust F.C.U.
To apply for a position as an ambassador for the Chamber, please fill out an Ambassador Application Form.